Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 1 Reflection

Today's training was mostly new for me. I've made a few entries on blogs that were already set up before, but I've never gone through all the steps to set up my own blog with a visual style and all that. I have listened to podcasts before, but until today the extent of my knowledge was basically how to subscribe and listen to them on iTunes. I'm not sure how much podcasting I'll be doing in the future since I prefer to write, but it was definitely interesting to learn and something that I could potentially use as part of the internship. For the rest of the week, I'm interested to learn some more skills (like podcasting) and to brainstorm more about how I'll be able to utilize the technological stuff in order to suppliment the classroom experience for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment