Thursday, August 5, 2010
Day 4 Reflection
I enjoyed today's training a lot. I thought that the digital storytelling project was really interesting and definitely something that I'll be excited to work with some of the teachers on. I had actually never heard of digital storytelling before, and I wasn't too excited based on what I assumed it would involve. Once it was explained and we started working on the projects, it became clear that it was a lot more flexible than what I was thinking of and it's definitely something that would be more exciting than a teacher lecturing or using a PowerPoint in front of the class. All the groups did a good job of coming up with interesting and diverse ideas about how to do their presentations and I thought that there was a lot of good feedback. I thought that people's feedback really helped to provide everyone with different ideas about how to make a presentation effective as well as different scenarios where they could be useful to teachers in different subjects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment